MFC School Holiday Camps
Mosman FC offers football camps during each of the four school holidays for boys and girls aged 6 to 14. The camps go for four days from 9am to 3pm and are coached by one or more Academy coaches with assistance provided by junior and trainee coaches. Kids will develop their skills and have fun. The camps are held at Georges Heights Oval (subject to confirmation by council). Bookings will be made using Eventbrite and once all details are confirmed, we will provide the link to the relevant bookings page.
Dates for 2017
Summer: 16-19 January COMPLETED
Autumn camp: 18-21st April, registration open now via eventbrite
Winter camp: 10-14th July (TBC), in conjunction with Mosman FC Academy.
What to Bring
- A willingness to learn and have fun
- A water bottle, morning and afternoon snacks and lunch
- Hat (compulsory) and sun block
- Football shirt and shorts, with a waterproof jacket in case of wet/windy weather
- Shin pads (compulsory) and football boots and/or comfortable training shoes
- Soccer ball clearly marked with child’s name on it