MiniRoos and Youth Registrations
If you have a Medicare Card and want to use your Active Kids Voucher for Football
- Go to Services NSW: Service NSW: Home
- Scroll down to Active Kids Program, Apply for a Voucher and follow instructions. You will receive an e-mail with your 16 digit voucher.
- Register through MyFootballClub following instructions bellow
If you don’t have a Medicare Card or don’t want to use your Active Kids Voucher for Football
Go straight to Registrations through MyFootballClub following instructions bellow.
Registration through MyFootballClub website
- Go to MyFootballClub and follow instructions: Player Registration | Play Football
- If you are new you’ll need to create an account first and then register with Mosman FC
- If you are a returning player or played before in Australia you’ll need to retrieve your FFA number to register.
- Select Mosman Football Club as Club (your last Club will come as default and you might need to change it by writing Mosman Football Club).
- Select Player, upload a new photo
- Select the package as the age group you’ll be playing in
- Add Packages
- Add your Active Kids Voucher (16 digit number) if you wish to use your voucher for Football
- Pay online
- All done