All players must register and pay using MyFootballClub, and also register as part of a team via their team manager. We will also attempt to accomodate individuals without teams, but this may not be possible and if it is, will be organised at the end of the registration process. We advise individuals to seek to join a team.
PLEASE ONLY REGISTER ONCE YOUR TEAM HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
To register with MyFootballClub:
1. Click the “Player Registration” Button
2. Click ” I have logged into MyFootballClub…” or if you are a new player create a new registration
3. Enter FFA number and password
4. Check or complete your personal details, then click register
5. Select Mosman Football Club/player and the registration package:
– “Winter Player” if you played for Mosman FC (or another FNSW club) in winter 2017
– “New Player” if you did not
6. Make the payment online
2017 registration fees per player are $85 per junior player and $140 per senior player, plus FNSW fees for all players (covers player insurance among other things).
7. Enter the Team Name in the page for additional questions
Individuals not in a team: Once all the teams are confirmed, we will attempt to find a team for you, either by assigning you to a team with less than 8 players or forming a new team. Please note that it may not be possible to fit in all individual players, even if they register early, and will not be able to confirm until mid-September.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS WITH QUESTIONS TO THE COMPETITION MANAGER – WE CANNOT RESPOND TO EVERY PLAYER INDIVIDUALLY: IF IN DOUBT, CHECK WITH YOUR TEAM MANAGER