Mosman FC: Pre Season Coach Development Opportunities 2019:
We all want to provide the most enjoyable experience possible for our young players. These interactive workshops will arm you with useful tools for the season ahead, ensuring high engagement and smiles on faces each week.
James Webb Coach & Player Development Manager will be hosting these evenings throughout March.
Workshop 1: 7th March: 5:30pm -7pm, Middle Head Oval.
- How to structure your sessions to ensure high engagement from our young players.
- Behaviour Management
- Observe Andrew Taylor, Mosman FC Director of Coaching deliver a session with our Academy 12's
Workshop 2: 12th March: 6pm -7pm, Middle Head Oval.
How to cope with different scenarios on training nights.
- small numbers
- odd numbers of players
- players arriving to sessions at different times
Workshop 3: 20th March: 6pm - 7:30pm, Allan Border Oval
- Qualities of a MiniRoos Coach
- Understanding the Player Development Philosophy of Mosman FC and how this guides our session delivery.
- How Mosman FC will develop and support our Coaching Community throughout the winter season.
For additional information on formal and non- formal coach development opportunities contact James @ firstname.lastname@example.org and keep an eye out for posts on the club Facebook Page
Categorised in: Uncategorised