Excitement is building as competitive community football returns this weekend. Please help your club deliver on its plan for everyone to enjoy their football in a safe and health aware way. The Club asks its members, volunteers, workers and spectators to be sensible and exercise care while participating in football activities for their own wellbeing and that of others.
Mosman Football Club, in association with the Manly Warringah Football Association (MWFA), has adopted a COVID-19 Safety Plan based on guidance provide by the NSW Government. A copy of the plan can be found here. Please read the Plan and take particular note of the following.
- If you are unwell or have been in contact with someone who is, please do not participate in football activities. Government guidance suggests that a 14-day period applies.
- Please respect social distancing requirements at all times, including when substitute players are on the bench or when spectators attend games. Posters at the grounds will remind you to keep 1.5 metres away from others, wherever possible. Maps to how to organise yourselves at particular fields (including away fields) can be found on the MWFA’s website here.
- Follow guidance provided by the Club or club officials.
- Note that the canteen at George’s Heights Oval will not be run on Saturday mornings and there will not be canteens at any other Mosman Football Club grounds. Those travelling to other football grounds should probably expect that limited, if any, canteen facilities will be operating.
- All change and club rooms will be closed until further notice.
- Toilets will be open but be mindful of social distancing requirements and the need to exercise good hygiene practices.
- Please discourage participants from sharing water bottles, snack/orange slices and sweat towels as well as equipment like goalie gloves and shirts, etc.
- Players/parents are responsible for cleaning their own playing and training strip (including bibs).
- Minimise co-mingling of participants from different games and timeslots where possible.
- Please inform the Club if you or any one close to you tests positive for COVID-19. The Club Secretary can be contacted by mobile on 0451 492 017 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and, in need, the President can be contacted on 0420 307 816 or by email at email@example.com.
Above all, have fun and keep safe and healthy.
Categorised in: Uncategorised