Compulsory pre-season briefings will be held for each part of the club separately this year to ensure that the information provided is tailored to the relevant age groups. Each team must send two or more representatives. Please register here so we can ensure all teams are attending and cater accordingly – make sure you select the correct session/s.
They will be held at Warringah Bowling Club from 7pm. We will provide drinks and refreshments.
- MiniRoos (U6-U11) Tuesday 13 March
- Youth (U12-U18) Tuesday 20 March
- Seniors (All Age, O35 and O45) Tuesday 6 March
We will be providing information on important topics including:
- coaching philosophy and programs (MiniRoos and Youth)
- kit hand-out (as necessary)
- fixtures and competition structure
- wet weather procedures
- electronic match sheets (new in 2018 and only used in Youth and Senior matches)
- set-up and pack-away
- tools for managing your team efficiently
- and much more
These sessions are designed to answer your questions before you (and your teammates) ask them, so they will save everyone a lot of time during the season.